Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Years...

The new years party....thats the most happening thing on earth.... the party everyone looks forward to.... but not me.... for some reaon i felt pretty anti-social and decided to have a quiet evening... don't mistake me thinking that i didm't get invited anywhere... THAT IS NOT TRUE.. well.. just didn't feel like going anywhere...


Looking at the year 2007 go by....

Got a chick
Got a place of my own..
Started something new..

well thats about it.. turned 20 this year...made me realize to take life seriously now.. lets see how well it goes... Made a secret new years resolution....
got quite a tasks on the list..lets see how many i'm able to keep... but one thing is certain... I am
gonna study harder and clear my arrears and get placed..just for my satisfaction...God only know i don't wan't a 9-5 job....

Anyways... Happy New Year..!!!

cherio...........

No comments:

Powered By Blogger